Western View is upper-level single student housing. The complex is located west of campus near Kohrman Hall, Miller Auditorium and Trimpe Hall. A Bronco Transit stop is in front of the complex. A new Community Center for Western View residents opened in fall 2013.
- Stackable washers and dryers in each apartment.
- Kitchen equipped with garbage disposals and dishwashers.
- Picnic areas and green space.
- Apartments for residents with mobility challenges.
- One, two, three and four bedroom units with private bathroom per bedroom.
- Furnished and unfurnished options.
- Building key card entry system and security cameras.
- Separate key locks on each bedroom door.
- Air conditioning.
- Wireless Internet.
- Basic cable.
- Yearlong contract begins in August.
- Parking provided.
Hall director: Adam Wall
Graduate assistant: Allen Meyer
Resident manager, Western View 302: Teresa Martin
Resident manager, Western View 304: Donna Ellithorpe
Resident manager, Western View 303: Kimberly Carroll
Resident manager, Western View 306: Etta Gaddis