Western View is upper-level single student housing. The complex is located west of campus near Kohrman Hall, Miller Auditorium and Trimpe Hall. A Bronco Transit stop is in front of the complex. A new Community Center for Western View residents is now open.
- Stackable washers and dryers in each apartment.
- Kitchen equipped with garbage disposals and dishwashers.
- Picnic areas and green space.
- Apartments for residents with mobility challenges.
- One, two, three and four bedroom units with private bathroom per bedroom.
- Furnished and unfurnished options.
- Building key card entry system and security cameras.
- Separate key locks on each bedroom door.
- Air conditioning.
- Wireless Internet.
- Basic cable.
- Yearlong contract begins in August.
- Parking provided.
Hall director: Adam Wall
Graduate assistant: Allen Meyer
Resident manager, Building 1100: Callie Champod
Resident manager, Building 1200: Donna Ellithorpe
Resident manager, Building 2400: Cassandra Stagner
Resident manager, Building 306: Ashley Shoemaker