Move-in 2017: First-year students arrive Aug. 29 or 30, and returning students move in Sept. 1. Transfer students arrive Sept. 1 unless they register for Fall Welcome.
- Check the full move-in schedule for your assigned move-in date and time.
Housing assignments are out! See your WMU email.
- Still need to sign up? You can!
- We are no longer able to make room changes prior to move-in. Room moves will re-open the third week of September.
- Need a mini-fridge, futon or carpet? Order deadline is early August.
- WMU mailing addresses are changing for 2017-18. Check back later for final details.
- Room and board rates set for 2017-18
- Western Heights – Buildings in the Western Heights complex have a new name.
Students will live in Hall-Archer-Pickard East or Hall-Archer-Pickard West.
Learn more about WMU alumni Hall, Archer and Pickard.