- New housing mailing address announced. Switch effective Aug. 26, 2017.
- Room and board rates set for 2017-18
- Western Heights – Buildings in the Western Heights complex have a new name.
Students will live in Hall-Archer-Pickard East or Hall-Archer-Pickard West.
Learn more about WMU alumni Hall, Archer and Pickard.
- Fall 2018 move-in dates announced
- Thanksgiving Break: Residence halls will remain open for Thanksgiving break, but Dining Services will be closed. If you're staying on campus, please register by noon Wednesday, Nov. 22.
- Winter Break: Residence halls will close for winter break at 7 p.m. Friday, Dec. 15. Halls reopen at 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 6, 2018.
- New Spring 2018 Residents: Information will be sent to your WMU email address on December 4 with information on how and when to choose your spring room.