Britton/Hadley residents love where they live. Students are often found in lobbies and lounges hanging out, studying or relaxing. Located close to Sangren Hall, the hall hosts Spectrum House and the Education and Development Community, perfect for those majoring in the College of Education and Human Development. The building is also located near Sindecuse Health Center and Goldsworth Valley Pond.
- Education and Development Community
- Spectrum House (new for fall 2016)
- Coed floors with suites assigned by gender
- Loftable furniture
- Card access system for interior and exterior doors
- Dining center located within the Valley neighborhood
Suites consist of two rooms that share a connecting bathroom. A total of four people live in a suite.
- Two beds and mattresses—bunkable, loftable (kit in room)
- Two desks
- Two chairs
- One six-drawer dresser
- One recycling bin
- Trash can (upon request)
What about the bathroom?
- One shower and toilet, partitioned off for privacy
- Counter with two sinks
- Two medicine cabinets with mirrors
- Four towel bars
- One to two trash cans