Britton/Hadley residents enjoy hanging out with neighbors and friends. Those interested in grabbing a quick cup of Joe can head down to Mug Shots, the campus coffeehouse. Located close to Sangren Hall, the hall hosts the Education and Development Community, perfect for those majoring in the College of Education and Human Development. The building is also located near Sindecuse Health Center and Goldsworth Valley Pond.
- Education and Development Community
- Home of Mug Shots, the on-campus coffeehouse
- Coed floors with suites assigned by gender
- Loftable furniture
- Card access system for interior and exterior doors
- Dining hall located within the Valley I complex
Suites consist of two rooms that share a connecting bathroom. A total of four people live in a suite.
- Two beds and mattresses—bunkable, loftable (kit in room)
- Two desks
- Two chairs
- One six-drawer dresser
- One recycling bin
- Trash can (upon request)
What about the bathroom?
- One shower and toilet, partitioned off for privacy
- Counter with two sinks
- Two medicine cabinets with mirrors
- Four towel bars
- One to two trash cans