A predominantly first-year hall, Britton/Hadley residents enjoy hanging out with neighbors and friends. Those interested in grabbing a quick cup of Joe or relaxing during an open microphone night can head down to Mug Shots, the campus coffeehouse. The building is located near Sindecuse Health Center and is the Valley hall closest to Western Michigan University’s main campus.
- Home of Mug Shots, the on-campus coffeehouse
- Coed floors with suites assigned by gender
- Loftable furniture
- Card access system for interior and exterior doors
- Dining hall located within the Valley I complex
Suites consist of two rooms that share a connecting bathroom. A total of four people live in a suite.
- Two loftable beds and mattresses
- Two desks
- One six-drawer dresser
- One recycling bin
- Trash can (upon request)
What about the bathroom?
- One shower and toilet, partitioned off for privacy
- Counter with two sinks
- Two medicine cabinets with mirrors
- Four towel bars
- One to two trash cans