Garneau/Harvey is an energetic community of predominantly first-year students looking to explore all WMU has to offer. Students opting out of the meal plan can cook in one of the hall's two kitchens. The hall hosts Science Scholars and the Sustainability Community, which supports exploring WMU's green scene and promotes a sustainable lifestyle.
- Science Scholars
- Sustainability Community
- Room-only option (residents may elect not to purchase a dining plan starting fall 2016)
- Coed floors with suites assigned by gender
- Loftable furniture
- Ample parking nearby
- Card access system for interior and exterior doors
- Dining center located within the Valley neighborhood; Late-Night Carryout available
Suites consist of two rooms that share a connecting bathroom. A total of four people live in a suite.
- Two beds and mattresses—bunkable, loftable (kit in room)
- Two desks
- Two chairs
- Two three-drawer dressers
- One recycling bin
- Trash can (upon request)
What about the bathroom?
- One shower and toilet, partitioned off for privacy
- Counter with two sinks
- Two medicine cabinets with mirrors
- Four towel bars
- One trash can