Garneau/Harvey is a great place for students who want to get involved and have a successful first year. The hall hosts the Science Scholars and Magellan House, a community for students who want to explore everything Western Michigan University has to offer. A center for academic success with tutoring and advising services is located in the hall, and ample parking is right outside.
- Magellan House
- Science Scholars
- Coed floors with suites assigned by gender
- Loftable furniture
- Ample parking nearby
- Card access system for interior and exterior doors
- Dining hall located within the Valley II complex; Late-Night Carryout available
Suites consist of two rooms that share a connecting bathroom. A total of four people live in a suite.
- Two beds and mattresses—bunkable, loftable (kit in room)
- Two desks
- Two chairs
- Two three-drawer dressers
- One recycling bin
- Trash can (upon request)
What about the bathroom?
- One shower and toilet, partitioned off for privacy
- Counter with two sinks
- Two medicine cabinets with mirrors
- Four towel bars
- One trash can