Eicher/LeFevre residents like to enjoy time playing ping pong, air hockey or pool in the hall's game room or working out in the hall's fitness room equipped with treadmills, spin bikes, elliptical machines and weight equipment. The hall hosts Western Michigan University’s Health Professionals Community, a learning community for any student interested in a health-related profession.
- Health Professionals Community
- Fitness room
- Coed floors with suites assigned by gender
- Loftable furniture
- Card access system for interior and exterior doors
- Dining center located within the Valley neighborhood; Late-Night Carryout available
Suites consist of two rooms that share a connecting bathroom. A total of four people live in a suite.
- Two beds and mattresses—bunkable, loftable (kit in room)
- Two desks
- Two chairs
- One six-drawer dresser
- One recycling bin
- Trash can (upon request)
What about the bathroom?
- One shower and toilet, partitioned off for privacy
- Counter with two sinks
- Two medicine cabinets with mirrors
- Four towel bars
- One trash can