Eicher/LeFevre is a hall full of busy students on the go. Residents frequently use the hall’s fitness room, which is equipped with treadmills, spin bikes, elliptical machines and weight equipment. The hall hosts Western Michigan University’s Health Professionals Community and Wellness House. An application is required for the Wellness House, and participants sign a substance-free pledge.
- Health Professionals Community
- Wellness House (application required)
- Fitness room
- Coed floors with suites assigned by gender
- Loftable furniture
- Card access system for interior and exterior doors
- Dining hall located within the Valley II complex; Late-Night Carryout available
Suites consist of two rooms that share a connecting bathroom. A total of four people live in a suite.
- Two beds and mattresses—bunkable, loftable (kit in room)
- Two desks
- Two chairs
- One six-drawer dresser
- One recycling bin
- Trash can (upon request)
What about the bathroom?
- One shower and toilet, partitioned off for privacy
- Counter with two sinks
- Two medicine cabinets with mirrors
- Four towel bars
- One to two trash cans