College of Arts and Sciences International Room
2302 Friedmann Hall
2 to 4 p.m.
Proposals must be submitted two weeks prior to meeting dates.
Submit curriculum changes
- Open the new Curriculum Change form.
- Check the Curriculum Change Guide to review submission guidelines.
Note: Some common questions may be answered in the Curriculum Change Quick Guide.
- Review the appropriate proficiency criteria if necessary: Area 1, Area 2, Area 3, Area 4, Area 5, Area 6, Area 7, Area 8, Baccalaureate Level Writing, Critical Thinking, Oral Communication
- Complete the curriculum change form according to guidelines and proficiency criteria.
Note: Committee requires that all new courses be accompanied by a course syllabus.
- Prior to signing approved proposals, chairs and directors should ensure the form has been completed correctly.
- Submit a hard copy of each signed proposal—paper-clipped, not stapled—to the College of Arts and Sciences Dean's Office in 2304 Friedmann Hall, Mail Stop 5308.
Note: Be prepared to submit an electronic copy of the proposal upon request.
September 16 | Agenda | Minutes
Contact Dr. James Cousins for information from previous years.