General office hours
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2318 Friedmann Hall
Phone: (269) 387-4366
Walk-in advising hours
Walk-in hours are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, from 8:15 to 11:15 a.m.
and Tuesday from 10 to 11:15 a.m.
Afternoon advising is by appointment only.
Please use the following link to schedule your appointment.
Schedule an appointment
The office will be closed for professional development on the afternoons of Thursday, January 29 and Thursday, February 5.
There will be no advising during these times.
- Advising syllabus
- Advising videos
- Applying for graduation
- Career paths
- Departments in the college
- General education and liberal education requirements
- Online advising manual
- Student Success Services
- Study abroad
WMU course registration
- Class lookup
- Guest application to attend a community college
Fill out a guest application in GoWMU by going to Academic Services on the Student home tab.
- Registration help
- Undergraduate catalog
- Broncoland tour of campus
- Disability Services for Students
- Military guidance and mentorship
- Veterans affairs and services
- Parent and family services
- Arts and Sciences Advising Release of Information Form - to discuss academic records
- Student information system - academic/financial information
- Student orientation
- Western Edge