Preparing professionals today.
The College of Health and Human Services at WMU is home to exceptional undergraduate degrees and nationally respected graduate programs. US News & World Report ranks six of our programs in the top 100 of their kind and four of our programs in the top 50. From the top-ranking master's degree in occupational therapy to the brand new minor in Peace Corp health preparation, CHHS continues to grow and expand the academic reach of WMU.
- Blindness and Low Vision Studies Department
- Occupational Therapy Department
- Physical Therapy Department
- Physician Assistant Department
- Speech Pathology and Audiology Department
Plus there are several other interdisciplinary programs that are not specifically affiliated with CHHS schools or departments.
WMU College of Health and Human Services: Preparing professionals today. Transforming health care and human services tomorrow.