Non-Degree Seeking Students

Taking a course without the intention of completing a degree in Department of Comparative Religion allows Western Michigan University students to gain experience in a specific field. To apply as a non-degree seeking undergraduate student, print an undergraduate application and select non-degree on question No. 10, or complete a graduate non-degree application to enroll in graduate level classes.