- Declared major or pre-major in integrated supply management.
- Overall WMU GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must be enrolled in classes during the upcoming fall or spring semester.
Applications must be submitted before midnight on April 15. Late applications will not be accepted.
The application submission period for 2016-17 scholarships is closed. If you have any questions regarding integrated supply management program scholarships, please contact Alyshia Garrett at (269) 387-5856.
Each year, the integrated supply management program acquires donations for scholarships from corporate partners. These awards vary in number and amount year to year.
If you are interested in becoming a donor, please contact Robert Reck.
2016-17 Donors and Recipients
- Brandt Eric Rubin Scholarship: Emma Stuba
- AGCO Corporation: Lauren Carroll
- AGCO Corporation: Savannah Fragoso
- Argus Logistics: Connor Chapman
- Bronco Force: Jordan Berning
- Eaton Corporation: James Thomas
- Eliason Corporation: Forest Drummer
- IndustryStar: LeeAnn Mercer
- Institute for Supply Management Services Case Competition: Emily Gulanczyk
- Institute for Supply Management Services Case Competition: Laura Karlen
- Institute for Supply Management Services Case Competition: Rachel Larson
- Marathon Petroleum: Brandon Bye
- Marathon Petroleum: Grant Miller
- Mark-It Express: Amy Felzke
- Mark-It Express: Theodore Rouster