Thank you for your interest in contributing to the Department of Educational Leadership, Research and Technology in the College of Education and Human Development at Western Michigan University. There are several ways in which you can complete a gift transaction. The most common gift is a cash gift, however gifts may be given in the form of personal property, real estate, stock, bonds or insurance policies. The giving of an appreciated asset can save the donor many dollars in taxes.
Types of gifts
Your gift to the department can be general or specific:
- A general gift to the department allows the department to direct funds where they are needed the most.
- Your gift may be designated for individual programs as well.
- Special projects that your contributions can make possible, include:
- Research support for current students.
- Travel support for current students.
Funds to give to
- Educational Leadership, Research and Technology
- Educational Leadership Program
- Educational Technology Program
- Evaluation, Measurement and Research
- HESA Leadership
- Organizational Learning and Performance
Ways to give
Gifts and donations can be made by:
- Online using a credit card
- Electronic bank transfer
- Check. Make check payable to the WMU Foundation and write Department of Educational Leadership, Research and Technology in the memo section. If you are designating your gift to a specific unit within ELRT please include that name in the memo section as well. Mail check to:
Foundation Gift Processing
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5403 USA
For more information, please contact WMU's Office of Development and Alumni Relations.