The Department of Educational Leadership, Research and Technology at Western Michigan University offers programs that blend theory and best practices to prepare students for current and future challenges and make them more competitive in the job market.
- Educational leadership (M.A.)
- Educational leadership (Ph.D.)
- Educational technology (certificate)
- Educational technology (M.A.)
- Evaluation, measurement, and research (M.A.)
- Evaluation, measurement, and research (Ph.D.)
- Organizational learning and performance (M.A.)
- Specialist in education (Ed.S.)
- Higher education and student affairs (Certificate)
Change in admission process for master's and Ph.D. evaluation, measurement and research applications
Beginning with the 2013-14 academic year, applications for both the master's and Ph.D. programs will have Oct. 1 and Jan. 15 deadlines. Students applying for the Oct. 1 deadline will have a course-start date of spring 2014. Students applying for the Jan. 15 deadline will have a course-start date of fall 2014.
A Wholesome Appreciation