Career and Student Employment Services at Western Michigan University offers 20-minute drop-in sessions and one-hour appointments to help you with:
- Connecting your major to career paths
- Finding campus jobs
- Finding internships
- Resume and cover letter review
- Job search strategies
- Salary negotiation
- Job fair preparation
For more information about services and to schedule an appointment with a Career Development Specialist, please call (269) 387-2745.
Career Zone (1344 Ellsworth Hall)
- Monday through Thursday, from noon to 4 p.m.
Friedmann (Room 2352)
Thursdays, noon to 4 p.m.
Cafe Critique (Parkview Cafe at the Parkview Campus)
- Mondays, 10 a.m. to noon
- Wednesdays, noon to 2 p.m.
- For an appointment, please email email@example.com
Zhang Career Center at Haworth College of Business - 3020 Schneider Hall
View career advising schedule at the Career Center
Summer II - no drop-in advising. Please make an appointment by calling (269) 387-2745.