On-campus job search
- Have your resume and cover letter reviewed in the Career Zone.
- Find an on-campus job in BroncoJOBS (Review tips about searching in BroncoJOBS).
- Review student employee pay rates for on-campus jobs.
- Questions? Visit our BroncoJOBS Frequently Asked Questions page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (269) 387-2745.
Applying for on-campus jobs
- All WMU departments accept the Universal Student Employment Application form. Complete a separate application for each position. Some job postings may not require an application form.
- Apply directly to the WMU department following the instructions given in the job posting. Some may request a phone call, a mailed or faxed application form, or ask applicants to stop by in person.
- Several of the larger campus employers (such as libraries, food service, and recreation center) provide their own application. Check department websites for details.
- Many departments post their jobs on their own websites. Use the University Directory to access these websites.
- You don't need to wait for jobs to be posted on BroncoJOBS to circulate the on-campus application form. Just send the application or visit any department in which you have an interest, and ask the department to keep the application on file.
- Employees can complete their I-9s and direct deposit through GoWMU, under the Employee Self-Service link. If direct deposit is not set up, employee with be issued a debit card by Payroll.
- New hires must provide required I-9 documents to Human Resources located in Seibert Administration Building within 72 hours of starting a job.