On-campus job search
ApPlying for on-campus jobs
- Apply directly to the WMU department following the instructions given in the job posting. Some may request a phone call, a mailed or faxed application form, or ask applicants to stop by in person.
- Several of the larger campus employers (such as libraries, food service, and recreation center) provide their own application. Check department websites for details.
- Many departments post their jobs on their own websites. Use the University Directory to access these websites.
- You don't need to wait for jobs to be posted in Handshake to circulate the on-campus application form. Just send the application or visit any department in which you have an interest, and ask the department to keep the application on file.
Universal Student Employment Application
Work study and forms
- New hires must provide required I-9 documents to Human Resources located in Seibert Administration Building within 72 hours of starting a job.
Back to top