Support student success at the health center
Most students are not immune to the pressures of achievement, the stress of balancing a social, academic, and work life, and unexpected or ongoing illness. We care about our students. You have made it known that you care too!
Health and wellness are key factors in student success. Will you help to lighten a student’s health burden? Each of us, whether faculty, staff, student, alumni, family member or friend, can support a student in need by giving:
- $10 to support safe, effective contraception choices, prevent unwanted illness, and provide educational resources
- $20 towards flu shots for the uninsured, immunizations not covered by insurance, or nursing outreach events
- $50 for interpretation services for international students using the health center
- $75 for graduate assistant training and student employment opportunities
- $100 for additional counseling services support
- $150 to advance health technology and health equipment for today’s learner
- $250 to send a student for professional development related to the health professions
- $500 + to revise health facilities and create a comfortable environment
Contribute by payroll deduction
WMU employees may set up a recurring paycheck deduction. Just fill out the form and after selecting the "please choose: designate for the following purpose" pulldown box, type Sindecuse Health Center as the recipient.
Your gift will translate into student success and diminish real and perceived barriers for those who need a helping hand.