Students can schedule an in-person appointment in Handshake. If you have questions about activating your Handshake account or making appointments, please call Career and Student Employment Services at (269) 387-2745.
Career and Student Employment Services at Western Michigan University offers 20-minute drop-in sessions and one-hour appointments to help you with:
- Connecting your major to career paths
- Finding campus jobs
- Finding internships
- Resume and cover letter review
- Job search strategies
- Salary negotiation
- Job fair preparation
Summer I 2018
Career Zone (1344 Ellsworth Hall)
- Tuesday -Thursday noon to 4 p.m.
Cafe Critique, Parkview Cafe
- Mondays and Thursdays, noon to 2 p.m.
1532 Friedmann Hall
- Friedmann Hall hours resume in Fall 2018
Zhang Career Center at Haworth College of Business - 3020 Schneider Hall
View career advising schedule at the Career Center