The International Congress on Medieval Studies makes use a variety of facilities on the campus of Western Michigan University, and the Medieval Institute and other University entities are involved in supporting the enterprise. Congress locations—which include a conference facility, the student union, a classroom building, and student residence halls—are spread around the campus. Medieval Institute shuttle buses provide transportation among congress locations, but walking is often the faster option, and many veteran congress attendees recommend wearing comfortable shoes.
- Audio-visual equipment (when requested in advance)
- Campus and hotel shuttles
- Computing services
- Fitness and recreation facilities
- Lactation rooms
Child care is the responsibility of the parent(s).
Copies of the Call for Papers are mailed to everyone on the congress mailing list, and copies of the congress program to all with U.S. addresses and all listed in the index of that year's program.
- WMU interactive maps (with Google interface)
- WMU printable maps
- Campus map showing congress locations
- Congress shuttle stops (Berhard-Fetzer Express stops at the Metro Bus shelters near the Valley residence halls)