Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5338 USA
Next office hours will be held in spring.
- Ph.D., French and Second Language Acquisition, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2006
- M.A., French Studies, University at Albany, The State University of New York, 1998
- Maȋtrise, Langues, Littératures et Cultures, Anglais, Université deHaute Bretagne, Rennes II, France, 1995
- Introduction to French linguistics
- Foreign language methodology
- French phonetics
- French syntax
- Computer-assisted pronunciation learning
- Pronunciation pedagogy
- Second language acquisition
Dr. Viviane Ruellot is an associate professor and advisor of French in the Department of World Languages and Literatures at Western Michigan University.
Ruellot began teaching French and applied linguistics at WMU in 2005. She is coordinator of beginning French courses and liaison between WMU and Kalamazoo high schools.