The following scholarships are available to Western Michigan University students with a declared major in food and consumer package goods marketing and a grade-point average of 2.50 or higher. A number of these scholarships are contingent on continued donor funding.
- Associated Food Dealers of Michigan Scholarship
- Sid Brooks Endowed Memorial Scholarship
- Dorothy J. and Clinton J. Christoff Endowed Scholarship
- Freshman or transfer student
- Preference for graduates of Lowell Public Schools or West Michigan
- Coca-Cola Food Marketing Fellowships
- Distinguished Order of Zerocrats Scholarship
- Jules W. Englander Memorial Scholarship
- Junior or senior standing
- G and R Feldpausch Scholarship
- Food and Consumer Package Goods Marketing Advisory Board Scholarship
- William O. Haynes Endowed Memorial Scholarship
- Kellogg's Food Marketing Scholarship
- Kraft Foods Scholarship
- Julie Kravitz Endowed Memorial Scholarship
- Michigan Food and Beverage Association Scholarships
- Michigan Grocers Association—Paul Felice Scholarship
- Richard Neschich Endowed Memorial Scholarship
- Patrick M. Quinn Endowed Food Marketing Scholarship
Additional food marketing scholarships funded by outside organizations
Asparagus Club Scholarship
Each year, the Baton Rouge Area Foundation accepts applications for the Asparagus Club Scholarships. Each year, subject to availability of funds, as many as 10 scholarships go to full-time juniors, seniors or graduate students pursuing a degree in business, food management or another relevant course of study leading to a career in the grocery industry, with preference given to the independent retail and wholesale sector.
Each scholarship is $1,500 per semester (fall and spring only) for a maximum of four consecutive semesters. Recipients must maintain a 2.5 grade point average per semester/quarter and full-time status to continue receiving the scholarship. The deadline to apply for a scholarship is April 30.
Grocery Manufacturers’ Representatives of Grand Rapids
- Foster and promote fellowship with local Food Industry partners through regular contact.
- Affect the local communities through Food Drive outreach.
- Provide scholarship for worthy applicants seeking a career in the Food Industry.
Scholarship Application Details:
- Go to www.gmrofgr.com
- Select “Click here to submit a scholarship application now”.
- Award recipients to be notified in mid-August for the fall semester.
- Payment to be made directly to WMU on recipients’ behalf.
- Applications will be accepted through June 15, 2014.
Network of Executive Women Scholarship