BroncoJOBS is now powered by Handshake. Here is what you need to know:
- If you do not have an account you may create one by visiting https://wmich.joinhandshake.com and clicking the Handshake logo. Then click "Need an Account." Handshake will walk you through the process of creating an account.
- If you already have a Handshake account, you may login and add Western Michigan University by clicking "Schools" on the left hand side bar, then clicking "Search Schools" in the top right. Find Western and click "Request Access."
- Questions? Visit our BroncoJOBS Frequently Asked Questions page or call us at (269) 387-2711.
Western Michigan University's Haworth College of Business Career Center is dedicated to assisting business students in launching satisfying careers. To read about some of our success stories, visit our Points of Pride page.
With more than 4,000 students, the college is among an elite group of fewer than five percent of business schools that are accredited at both undergraduate and graduate levels by the American Association of Collegiate Schools of Business and among a select two percent that have additional specialized accreditation for their accountancy programs.
Our employer relations team will consult with you on designing a recruiting strategy tailored to your needs.
- BroncoJOBS powered through Handshake: the recruiting site for Western Michigan University
- On-campus interview program
- Networking events
- Career fairs
- Development programs
- 2015/16 Calendar of events
- Career center fast facts
- Internship FAQ for employers
- Haworth College of Business Post Graduation Activity Report 2013-14
- WMU Post Graduation Activity Report 2013-14
- Registered Student Organizations (RSOs)
- National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) principles for professional conduct
For more information about recruiting events and strategies, contact one of our employer relations specialists