The family of Haig and Janette Tashjian have established this scholarship to be awarded to an outstanding art major in financial need.
- Next available to the Frostic School of Art for nomination in spring of 2019 (Second Friday in February) for the academic year 2019-20
- Awarded every other year (rotates between Frostic School of Art and College of Health and Services of Dentistry)
- Art award years: 2019, 2021, 2023...
- 3.50 GPA or high academic standing
- Art major
- Junior or senior status
- Enrolled full or part time
- Graduating students are ineligible
- Limited to those preparing to enter the teaching profession
- Must file FAFSA
- Must be nominated by faculty (one student per area)
Final report requirements
- Director of Frostic School of Art must notify heirs of recipient
- You must file a FAFSA form (free application for federal student aid) for next school year to determine if you quality for financial need
- Submit a hard copy of the FAFSA confirmation page to the Frostic School of Art office as part of your application