The Richmond Center for Visual Arts features several exhibition spaces:
- Albertine Monroe-Brown Gallery for temporary exhibitions of national and international artists
- Rose Netzorg and James Wilfrid Kerr Permanent Collection Gallery for exhibitions of works from the University Art Collection and other special exhibitions.
- Atrium Gallery, primarily for sound and video art.
- Eleanor R. and Robert A. DeVries Student Art Gallery is dedicated to Frostic School of Art students.
Exhibitions are free and open to the public throughout the academic year for all to enjoy and be exposed to regional and national topics in modern and contemporary art.
Academic year: September through April
- Monday through Thursday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday: noon to 6 p.m.
Summer hours: May 1 through June 30
- Monday through Friday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
We appreciate your interest in exhibiting your work in the Albertine Monroe-Brown Gallery and/or the Rose Netzorg and James Wilfrid Kerr Permanent Collection Gallery; however, we are not accepting unsolicited submissions at this time.
If you are interested in submitting single channel video for the Atrium Gallery, visit the 17 Days Video Series blog for more information and submission guidelines.