Join Study Abroad's efforts to send more students abroad by inviting us into your classroom to share information with your students about the many opportunities available to them to study abroad while earning a degree at Western Michigan University. Presentations can be as short at 5-10 minutes or as long as an hour, depending on your schedule, and they are focused on the many benefits of studying abroad—personal, academic, and professional. Frequently asked questions about study abroad will also be covered, such as those related to how much it costs and how credits earned transfer to WMU. Request classroom presentation.
Guidelines, Course/Program Application Forms, and Development Funding for WMU Faculty
- Guidelines and Approval Process for Faculty-Led Courses/Programs
- Faculty-Led Initial Proposal
- Faculty Development Funding Request
- Faculty-Led Final Proposal
- Faculty Director Completion Report
- WMU Study Abroad Policies—Memo from Timothy Greene, provost and vice president for academic affairs.
- International travel and insurance coverage information for Western Michigan University employees.