Western Michigan University's Haworth College of Business, one of the largest schools of business in the United States, is the academic home to nearly 4,000 undergraduate students majoring in 16 specialized areas of business. An additional 500 graduate students study business administration and accountancy.
The Haworth College of Business is among an elite group of fewer than 5 percent of business schools worldwide that are accredited at both the undergraduate and graduate levels by the AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. It is among a select 1 percent of business schools worldwide that have additional specialized AACSB accreditation for their accountancy programs.
The college is housed in Schneider Hall on WMU's main campus in Kalamazoo. The facility, named for founding dean Dr. Arnold Schneider, is adjacent to the Fetzer Center, forming a unique and outstanding business education complex.
We are a learner-centered, discovery-driven, globally-engaged college of business that provides intellectual and economic value in a focused and personal environment that values quality teaching, peer-reviewed applied research, and dedicated student services.
- Outstanding comprehensive business education
- Nationally recognized niche programs
- High quality, accessible, one-stop student services
- Positive faculty, staff, and student relationships
- Strong industry partnerships
- Collaborative and interdisciplinary investigation
- Diverse and inclusive educational community
- International learning experiences