All events are held at the Starting Gate facility in downtown Kalamazoo (161 E. Michigan Ave.). Contact Lara Hobson to register.
- Summer program kickoff meeting: May 22, Noon—Student teams accepted into the Summer Program will meet to discuss goals and objective for the summer.
- Mentor meet-up: June 4, 6–8 p.m.—Student teams will be matched to mentors with various areas of expertise.
- Update Night with Starting Gate alumni: July 17, 5–6:30 p.m.
- Demo day: July 31, 10–12 p.m.—Prototypes and business concepts from the student teams will be demonstrated to members of the University and business communities.
- Investor day: August 28, 10–12 p.m.—Student entrepreneurs will make formal presentations about their businesses to members of the investor community to receive feedback and, possibly, future funding.
- Fall program applications due: Sept. 5
- Fall program: Sept. 11, 2014-Dec. 19