The School of Public Affairs and Administration at Western Michigan University offers two graduate programs, two graduate certificates and an undergraduate minor.
The goal of nonprofit education programs at WMU is to strengthen the capacity of leaders to carry out the missions of the organizations they serve. This is accomplished through education, community service, and research designed to improve the contribution that public-serving organizations can make to society. Special emphasis is placed on individual and community development as the pivotal function of nonprofit organizations and collaboration as the central mode of public problem solving.
- Health care administration
- Human resources administration
- Law: Juris Doctor with Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- Nonprofit leadership and administration
- Public management: local government administration
- Public management: state agency administration