Administrative Assistant II
Location:3710 Wood Hall, Mail Stop 5439
Mailing address:Department of Psychology
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5439
Kim Tembreull is an administrative assistant and office coordinator for the Department of Psychology at Western Michigan University.
Her duties include:
- Payroll, deductions or direct deposit.
- Assistantships including appointment letters, payment of stipend in payroll checks, health insurance or tuition.
- Paperwork and departmental contact for hiring students, staff, and faculty.
- Part-time instructor, faculty overload, and EUP appointments.
- Adjunct appointments.
- Departmental budget accounts, and provides monthly reports to the chair; Department contact for internal audits.
- Grants and contracts.
- Endowments and provides the annual report to the WMU Foundation for each endowment.
- Audits for procurement cards.
- Research supply orders for faculty as well as for graduate students with funding.
- Orders for departmental equipment and computers.
- Orders for course fees as well as does the annual report for the provost’s office; submits course fee renewals.
- Orders for new faculty start-up accounts.
- Appointments for the chair and meeting arrangements.
- Travel arrangements for the chair as well as departmental guests.
- Liaison to dean’s office.
- Reporting injuries or accident occuring on campus (such as falling on ice or rat bite).