Winter and spring 2015 catalog
The catalog contains general information about the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at WMU as well as detailed information about the courses and trips planned for the coming semester.
- Making of the Modern: The Early 20th Century Parisian Cultural Scene—Gwen Raaberg: Cancelled.
- How Do We Make This Stuff? A History of Manufacturing—Fred Sitkins. Dates have been changed to March 17, March 24, March 31, April 7 and April 14 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. in College of Health and Human Services, room 2024.
- Tales of Hoffman—Bittersweet Operatta—Gus Gianakaris: Room changed to College of Health and Human Services, room 1093.
- Real Road to Wellville: Dr. John Harvey Kellogg and the History of the Battle Creek Sanitarium—Brian Wilson: Room changed to College of Health and Human Services, room 1093.
- What is Stuff Made of? A History of Materials—Molly Williams: room changed to College of Health and Human Services, room 1093.
Registration for the winter and spring semester opens in January 2015.
- Early bird registration is available for members starting Jan. 6.
New member registration
Join us at the Kalamazoo Institute of Art for the 2015 January Thaw. The event is on Wednesday, Jan. 14, 2015, from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. This year's January Thaw will feature:
- Book swap (bring up to five books, take new books home with you)
- Tour of the KIA and its current exhibits
- OLLI course and trip registration and much more