Western Michigan University's Seminar Music Camp takes place in July. Important dates leading up to camp are listed below.
These dates are from Seminar 2017 and will be updated in the fall.
- March 1—Deadline to submit a completed application, teacher endorsement letter, a non-refundable $100 deposit, and a recorded audition.
- March 24—Acceptance letters and scholarship offers will be mailed as soon as possible after March 24.
- April/May—Applications will continue to be accepted if vacancies exist.
- May 19—Detailed acceptance packets will be mailed.
- June 9—A second packet of details will be mailed.
- June 15—Deadline to pay balance of fees (see refund policy).
- June 16—Alternates may be contacted to replace accepted students whose fees are not paid in full.
- July 9—The first day of Seminar.
- July 21 and 22—All students will be involved in concerts on Friday evening, July 21, and Saturday morning, July 22.
- July 22—Saturday morning concerts will end by noon. Lunch will be served (parents and guests may purchase lunch and eat with the students). Residence hall check-out will begin at 1 p.m. Please do not request an early check-out time.