Haworth College of Business
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5430 USA
- Ph.D., Logistics and Marketing, University of Tennessee
- MBA, Computer Information Systems, Marketing and Logistics, Missouri State University
- B.Sc., Food Science and Technology, Kasertsart University (Bangkok)
- Logistics and transportation management
- Logistics and supply chain analytical tools
- Business modeling
- Supply chain management
- Logistics and supply chain
- Global outsourcing
Dr. Duke Leingpibul, is an associate professor of logistics and supply chain at Western Michigan University's Haworth College of Business.
After earning his B.Sc. from Kasertsart University, Bangkok, Thailand, he worked for Nestle Thailand and Nestle ASEAN as a food scientist for five years before pursuing his MBA and Ph.D.
In addition to the research interests listed above, he has also conducted research on:
- Demand management
- Food logistics and food supply chain
- The use of structure equation modeling in logistics and supply chain research
- Supply chain measurement
Leingpibul has presented his work in several conferences, including the Council of Supply Chain Management Professional Conference, Decision Sciences Institute Conference, Americas Conference on Information System and others. He also has been track chair for several years at the annual Decision Sciences Institute. Leingpibul is active as a guest speaker and consultant with several Thai corporations, including the Thai government.