Haworth College of Business
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5430 USA
- Ph.D., Univeristy of Nebraska-Lincoln
- MBA, Western Michigan University
- B.A., Western Michigan University
- Consumer behavior
- Principles of marketing
- Family decision-making
- Transformative consumer research
- Experiential shopping
Dr. Robert Harrison is an associate professor of marketing at Western Michigan University's Haworth College of Business.
In addition to his research interests listed above, he researches consumer culture theory and organizational rituals.
He has made numerous presentations at national academic conferences and his work is forthcoming or has been published in the:
- Academy of Marketing Science Review
- Journal of Advertising
- Journal of Advertising Research
- Journal of Business Research
- Journal of Consumer Psychology
- Journal of Historical Research in Marketing
- Journal of Macromarketing
- Marketing Theory
- Preventive Medicine
- Qualitative Market Research
Harrison is a member of the Association of Consumer Research and the American Marketing Association.
Before pursuing his academic career, Harrison worked as a news reporter for the Kalamazoo Gazette.