Forms for students in the educational leadership Ph.D. program in the Department of Educational Leadership, Research and Technology at Western Michigan University:
- Third committee member form—to seek graduate faculty status.
Also you will need the person’s resume or vitae.
If your proposed third outside person is not a Western Michigan University faculty member with current graduate faculty status, then he or she will need to obtain temporary associate graduate faculty status. This is accomplished by completing this form and emailing it, along with that person's vitae, to your advisor or Diane Bourgeois. The approval process for this form may take four or more weeks to complete.
- Applying for graduation—must be done months in advance.
- Creating or revising your dissertation committee
All students must complete this form, listing the names of their proposed dissertation committee members and obtaining their signatures.
Note: It is OK to distribute this form by fax or PDF to members as needed to obtain all signatures on a single form. The approval process for this form may take four or more weeks to complete.
- Dissertation proposal/doctoral candidacy approval form
Students should complete this form and bring it with them to their dissertation proposal meeting with their full committee.
- Dissertation signature pages
These are created by Diane for you.
- Dissertation submission check-in form
- Graduate readmission application—for those not taking classes for a year or more, they must now reapply via WMU's online application system (and check "readmission" under application type within the system).
- Human subjects institutional review board approval forms
- Registering for educational leadership core comps
- Request for program extension
- Request for student leave—for medical or other reasons.
- Scheduling your dissertation
Work with Diane to secure room and submit the form.