Learn about legislative activity impacting WMU in the Bronco Advocacy Network newsletter.
Bronco Gubernatorial appointments
Congratulations to the following Broncos selected for gubernatorial appointments
Jamie Zaniewski, of Howell, Michigan Public Health Advisory Commission.
Kathleen Forzley, of Troy, Michigan Public Health Advisory Commission.
Margeaux Bruner, of Northville, Impaired Driving Safety Commission.
- Michael Chafty, of Kalamazoo, Board of Medicine.
The governor's office is always seeking qualified candidates to serve on boards and commissions. Learn how to apply via the governor's Appointments website.
BRONCOS IN THE LEGISLATURE
WMU is proud to have seven Broncos currently serving in the Michigan Legislature:
- Rep. Julie Alexander (R-Hanover)
- Rep. Tom Barrett (R-Potterville)
- Rep. Kim LaSata (R-St. Joseph)
- Rep. Dave Maturen (R-Brady Township)
- Rep. Mike McCready (R-Birmingham)
- Rep. Aaron Miller (R-Sherman Township)
- Rep. Kristy Pagan (D-Canton Township)