Commonly used forms

CELCIS Application form
Admissions application to the CELCIS program

CELCIS Advising Request form
For concerns regarding grades, teachers, program, etc.

CELCIS Student Handbook
Policies, expectations, and important information about CELCIS

Change of Address
Students must notify Western Michigan University if they have a new address in the U.S.

Permission to release your academic or account information to a designated third party

HCED-sponsored Students
For students sponsored by the Higher Committee for Education Development in Iraq

Letter Request
Request a letter from CELCIS verifying enrollment, grade report, etc.

Permission to Release Progress Report
Permission for someone other than student to pick up progress reports

SACM-sponsored Students
For students sponsored by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission

Transfer-in form
For students transferring from another U.S. university to WMU

Tutor list
List of available tutors for students interested in additional help outside of the classroom