In addition to helping you improve your grades and be successful in your college career and beyond, the Mentoring for Success Program at Western Michigan University also offers a reward program for continued goal fulfillment. After you complete each activity that is designed to help you enhance your education and college experience, you will collect points from your peer mentor that you could use to redeem for one or more of our prizes at the end of the semester. Prizes include, but are not limited to, WMU Bookstore gift cards, flash drives, and hooded sweatshirts. Prizes are available while supplies last and certain restrictions may apply.
Terms and conditions
- No more than five points may be awarded per week per peer mentor.
- You can earn up to 40 points per semester.
- Points may be redeemed throughout the current semester up until the Friday of the final exam week.
- Points will expire after the Friday of the final exam week of the current semester.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Your peer mentor will explain the terms and conditions of the reward program to you at your first meeting. You can also find more information about the reward program as well as how to collect points and redeem prizes by downloading the Reward Program document or by contacting our program office.