|WMU > EUP > Tuition and Fees||Meet Our Staff | Contact Us | GoWMU|
Apply to WMU
Contact Us EUP Home
EUP Tuition Rates
Tuition Rates FAQ
Why will some students taking a combination of main campus and Online Education courses see a tuition adjustment?
Students taking a combination of main campus and Online Education courses may see a tuition adjustment so that the tuition will more closely align with the flat rate tuition (less the online support fee, which is $60 per credit hour).
How will I know if I am eligible for a tuition adjustment?
You are eligible for the tuition adjustment if you meet the following criteria:
- you have registered for at least one online course,
- you have registered for enough credit hours to qualify for flat rate tuition, and
- the sum of your tuition including the online course(s) is greater than the flat rate for the same number of credit hours.
When will the tuition adjustment show up on my bill?
Adjustments will be calculated automatically during registration up thru the last day of the drop/add period. After that time, accounts will require review and adjustments, if needed, will occur within 24-72 hours.
Why do undergraduate Online Education courses now cost less than face-to-face courses at regional locations?
While the per credit hour tuition for Online Education courses may be lower than for face-to-face courses at regional sites, the $60 per credit hour online support fee actually makes the total cost for an online course comparable to a face-to-face course at a regional location.
Am I eligible for the tuition adjustment if I am enrolled in only online courses?
If you are enrolled in online courses totaling 12-15 credit hours (i.e., the same number of credit hours to be eligible for the flat rate), you will be eligible for the tuition adjustment.
It's no secret that higher education comes at a price. But at WMU, not only do we offer an impressive range of nationally recognized programs, we also work to keep our classes small and support you with career planning services. In addition, we strive to maintain affordable tuition rates and support qualified students with financial aid and scholarships.
- WMU Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Guide for Undergraduate Students
- Financial Aid Guide for Graduate Students
- No Worker Left Behind - If you're unemployed or in a low pay, low skill job you may qualify for Michigan's No Worker Left Behind program. (Available only to Michigan residents)