Capital projects are projects that require a great deal of resources, including construction, renovation and other developments. These projects either encourage a strong learning environment, correct previous inadequacies or improve student life. Each capital project must be representative of the University and its goals.
Capital projects are investments in Western Michigan University's future, and are therefore planned and executed with care.
Included on this page are examples of some capital projects that are either in development or recently completed by WMU's Planning, Space Management and Capital Projects Division.
- Campus Wayfinding
- Business Technology & Research Park- Phase 2
- EWB Renovation- Physical Therapy
- Kohrman Hall Renovation- Product Design + Innovation
- Student Center & Dining Facilities
- South Neighborhood Housing Project