| WMU News
KALAMAZOO, Mich.—Western Michigan University's Miller Auditorium is offering substantial savings with its annual Black Friday through Cyber Monday sale Friday through Monday, Nov. 25-28. Tickets for most remaining PNC Broadway in West Michigan and Lake Michigan Mailers Spotlight Series performances will be two for $70, two for $50 or two for $40.
The sale begins Friday at midnight at millerauditorium.com. In-person sales begin at the Miller Auditorium Ticket Office Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., and orders may be placed by phone at (269) 387-2300 and (800) 228-9858 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The sale will continue through Nov. 28 online and is available via phone and in person during regular Miller Auditorium Ticket Office hours Saturday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Monday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Black Friday through Cyber Monday prices are valid for PL2-PL4 tickets. Offer is valid only on remaining seats. Special prices are not valid on previous purchases and may not be combined with other offers.
Two for $70 tickets
- Little River Band with special guest Ambrosia—Saturday, Jan. 21, 8 p.m.
- Postmodern Jukebox—Saturday, Jan. 28, 8 p.m.
- Annie—Thursday, Feb. 16, 7:30 p.m.
- Rodgers + Hammerstein's Cinderella—Friday, March 24, 8 p.m.
- Motown the Musical—Tuesday through Sunday, May 9-14 (Not valid for Saturday, May 13, evening performance.)
Two for $50 tickets
- Mannheim Steamroller Christmas—Saturday, Nov. 26, 8 p.m.
- MercyMe, It's Christmas!—Wednesday, Nov. 30, 7:30 p.m.
- Complexions Contemporary Ballet—Tuesday, Jan. 17, 7:30 p.m.
- DRUMLine Live!—Thursday, Feb. 23, 7:30 p.m.
- Menopause the Musical—Saturday, Feb. 25, 2 p.m.
- Close to You: The Music of the Carpenters—Friday, April 21, 8 p.m.
Two for $40 tickets
- Gold Company: Royally Dunn—Saturday, Feb. 11, 2 and 8 p.m.
For more information, visit millerauditorium.com.
For more news, arts and events, visit wmich.edu/news.