Western Michigan University's MBA program offers feature
- Three Michigan locations provide the convenience you need and the expertise you expect.
- Part-time or full-time options—85 percent of students in the program work full time and enroll on a part-time basis.
- Faculty from leading Ph.D. programs with industry experience who are engaged in international research and supporting regional businesses.
- Concentrations in offer flexibility to develop a program that will meet your professional needs.
- Computer Information Systems
- Finance and Commercial Law
- Health Care
The Haworth College of Business is a member of the SAP University Alliances Program, which provides connections between university leaders and students, SAP customers and partners, and SAP internal experts.