Grand Rapids Campus Open House
Are you interested in taking MBA courses in Grand Rapids? There will be an open house and information session on March 18 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Are you ready to Advance Strategically?
It's time for this year's Western Michigan University Strategic Management Case Competition. Register your team of three to five Western Michigan University students enrolled in a spring 2015 MBA course. Teams will address this year's theme "Strategy in a Global Environment."
- Registration for this competition is closed. The public is invited to attend the final competition.
- First round is March 16
- Final round is April 18
- Cash prizes
Highlights of the MBA program
- Opportunities to participate in international summer programs in Asia, Europe or South America.
- Choose a concentration that meets your specific career objectives.
- The program, along with the Haworth College of Business Career Center, helps you build a strong peer-to-peer and alumni network to support you as an MBA student, in your current job and throughout your career.
- You can commit to courses just one night a week or accelerate your degree by taking multiple classes at once, including some online and Saturday offerings.
- A curriculum that emphasizes problem-solving, teamwork, global business skills, communication, leadership and social responsibility.
- The Haworth College of Business is a member of the SAP University Alliances Program, which provides connections between university leaders and students, SAP customers and partners, and SAP internal experts.