Features of the MBA program
Western Michigan University's MBA program offers feature
- Three Michigan locations provide the convenience you need and the expertise you expect.
- Part-time or full-time options—85 percent of students in the program work full time and enroll on a part-time basis.
- Faculty from leading Ph.D. programs with industry experience who are engaged in international research and supporting regional businesses.
- Concentrations offer flexibility to develop a program that will meet your professional needs.
- Computer information systems
- Health care
- International business
Sign up for FIN6220 and participate in this year's ACG Challenge Cup
This spring semester, as part of FIN 6200: Financial Restructuring, MBA students will again participate in the ACG Challenge Cup. The competition is in two parts:
- Round 1: A Jan. 24 intramural competitions.
- Final Round: On Feb. 21, the winners from Round 1 compete with teams from West Michigan universities.
The winning team in the final round receives a prize of $6000.
Please note that FIN 6120 is prerequisite to FIN 6220. If you are are interested, please register for FIN 6220 once spring registration opens on Oct. 13th.
Highlights of the MBA program
The Haworth College of Business is a member of the SAP University Alliances Program, which provides connections between university leaders and students, SAP customers and partners, and SAP internal experts.