Subscribe to WMU International Update—a weekly email of upcoming events.
Thursday, May 14 to Sunday, May 17
- International Conference on Medieval Studies—Various locations across campus, registration required. Information.
Friday, May 15
- KSO Concert—Sarah Chang, one of the world's great violinists, will play compositions by Dvořák, Elgar, and Beethoven, 8 p.m., Chenery Auditorium. (269) 349-7759.
Saturday, May 16
- Stulberg International String Competition—8 to 10 p.m., Dalton Center Recital Hall. Information.
- Climate Change Workshop—"Bringing Climate Change Activities into the Classroom," 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., 1819 East Milham Avenue. Registration. Information.
Thursday, June 4 to Saturday, June 6
- Kalamazoo Greek Fest—11 a.m. to 12 a.m., Arcadia Greek Festival Place. Information.