Electronic Communication Change Request Form

*Required information

Name of vice president, department chair or supervisor who has approved this request.
Can the project be completed without an outside vendor?
Will the project require time from staff outside the requesting office or department?
Check all that apply.
Check all that apply.

Office of University Relations
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5433 USA
Phone: (269) 387-8400

300E Walwood Hall, Mail Stop 5433