The Western Michigan University Vision Clinic is a premier eye care facility located on WMU's east campus, on the fourth floor of the University Medical and Health Sciences Center.
View our map for directions.
Our licensed and credentialed optometrists provide high quality comprehensive vision care for a wide variety of visual needs.
General optometric services
- Complete ocular health exams
- Wide selection of eyeglasses and sunglasses
- Contact lenses
- OSHA approved glasses
- Sports frames
Low vision optometric services
- Vision assessments (including visual field measurement)
- Lighting and glare evaluation
- Variety of low vision services:
- Near task magnification (desktop and handheld)
- Glare control
- Contrast modification
- Computer accessibility
- Distance magnification
- Visual field enhancement
- Visual aid training
Call us at (269) 387-7064 to schedule an appointment.