Transfer Transition Program
A prerequisite for your success!
To succeed in college you need to be familiar with and understand how to use the resources available outside of the classroom. The Transfer Transition Program (TTP) is a half-day orientation for transfer students. The program is designed to make the transition for admitted transfer students to WMU a simple one. You will have the opportunity to get your WMU Student ID, attend presentations from Residence Life, Financial Aid, Student Activities and Leadership Programs, and Career and Student Employment Services and more!
Prior to attending TTP, you are encouraged to arrange a meeting with your academic advisor to select courses and register for classes. You can find the contact information on your Transfer Notes or below:
- College of Arts and Sciences - 2318 Friedmann Hall (269) 387-4366
- College of Aviation - 2210 Kohrman Hall (269) 387-0347
- College of Education and Human Development - 2421 Sangren Hall (269) 387-3474
- College of Engineering and Applied Sciences - E102 Parkview (269) 276-3270
- College of Fine Art
- Art - 2104 Richmond Center for Visual Arts (269) 387-2440
- Dance - 3123 Dalton Center (269) 387-5845
- Music - 2132 Dalton Center (269) 387-4672
- Theatre - 1103 Gilmore Theatre Complex (269) 387-3210
- College of Health and Human Services - 2125 Health and Human Service Bldg. (269) 387-2656
- Extended University Programs - 3221 Ellsworth Hall (269) 387-4156
- Exploratory Advising - 1275 Ellsworth Hall (269) 387-4410
- Haworth College of Business - 2130 Schneider Hall (269) 387-5075
- Lee Honors College - (269) 387-3230
Learn more about the Transfer Transition Program
After you submit your on-line registration form, you will receive an immediate confirmation page, including the parking pass. In addition, a confirmation email will be sent to your WMU email account.
The Transfer Transition program is for admitted transfer students who will be attending WMU this summer and fall. If you have not been admitted to WMU, please contact the Office of Admissions at 269-387-2000.
- Friday, May 16 (Bernhard Center)
- Friday, June 13 (Bernhard Center)
- Friday, July 18 (Bernhard Center)
- Friday, August 15 (Bernhard Center)
- Registration Instructions
- Overview and costs
- Program agenda
- Session descriptions
- Get directions
- Transfer student checklist - designed to help you finalize your college plans
- Check-in will take place from 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
Contact Transfer Student Services at (269) 387-0740, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.