Transfer Student Services

Transfer Student Services


Transfer Resources

General education transfer guides will tell you which courses from any Michigan community college will fulfill your Western Michigan University general education requirements.

Specific transfer course equivalencies for any Michigan community college or public college or university can be found by visiting the following:

** Your academic advisor(s) will tell you how courses may apply to your specific major/minor/curriculum requirements.


Transfer Student Services
1305 Ellsworth Hall
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5284 USA
(269) 387-0740 | (269) 387-0743 Fax