Employee Eligibility

In order to use the TotalTECH Payroll Deduction option you:

  1. Must be
    • A full time (FTE) WMU employee and have been at the University in that role for at least six months.
    • A term employee (Contract or Grant) with six months left on your term.
  2. Must have a valid:
    • WMU Bronco Card
    • WIN number—Your WIN number can found on the back of your WMU Bronco Card
    • Employee ID number—Your employee ID number can be found in the Go WMU portal under Employee Self Service, at the top of the Personal Information Summary page or on a pay stub.