The OfS BroncoBikes program is currently on hold for summer 2017
(sorry for the inconvenience)
BroncoBikes, the Office for Sustainability's low cost, campus-wide bicycle rental program is a convenient and inexpensive way to ride to and from your classes and get around Kalamazoo. With a BroncoBike, there is no reason to pay for gas, pay for car repairs, or wait around in traffic. The Breezer Uptown 8 BroncoBike is available in both step-through and step-over styles and features durable construction, kinetically powered front and rear lights, fenders, and a super smooth internal 8-speed hub. For just $75 per semester you can make your commute to class or work more enjoyable and stress free. Support WMU as a national leader in sustainability by promoting non-motorized transportation!
- Bike rental is $75 per semester (fall, spring, summer).
Price is pro-rated during the semester.
- Rental bike is the Breezer Uptown 8. This bike has been awarded Bicycling Magazine's Editors' Choice for Best Commuter Bike for an unprecedented four years in a row.
- All bikes come with a Kryptonite U-Lock for secure storage.
- A free helmet comes with your rental and is required for riding a BroncoBike. Thank you to Borgess Emergency and Trauma Services for their generous support.
- All renters will be given a proper bicycle safety orientation and sign a liability waiver (see below).
QUESTIONS? email us: email@example.com
Please note the following:
The BroncoBike Rental Program is limited to currently enrolled WMU students, WMU faculty and staff. WMU students are required to bring proof of current enrollment at the time of bike rental. The BroncoBike Rental Program can only accept cash or checks.