Homecoming Week Events
Monday, October 1-- 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament
- 3 on 3 basketball is a fun event where two groups of three go head to head in a friendly game of basketball. It is a great time to get away from classes and enjoy yourself! The tournament will be help at Rec Center. See you there!
Tuesday, October 2-- Paddle Battle; Ships and Giggles
- Ships and Giggles- The popular event is back for the fourth time. Bring your team to Gabel Natatorium to jump in the pool and show what your crew is made of. Strength, Endurance, and teamwork are the necessities to pull the other team's boat across the line and win!
Wednesday, October 3-- Western Wednesday; Say What? Karaoke
- Western Wednesday is a tradition that is held almost every week on campus. Bronco Spirit is spread through activities on campus with the goal of bringing students together. We will be partnering with WSA for the day's event. Be sure to attend for even more Bronco Spirit!
- Say What? Karaoke!- This new Homecoming event will have you singing your heart out. So grab a friend and prepare for competition. You don't have to be Beyoncé or Drake to win, you just have to get out there, put you best note forward, and have fun!
Thursday, October 4-- Block Party
- You are cordially invited to Homecoming's 3rd Annual Block Party! Come celebrate being a Bronco with food, music, entertainment, giveaways and more. We can't wait to see you there!
Friday, October 5-- Marchdown
- Marchdown 2018 will showcase the National Pan-Hellenic Council's best steps and formations for you. Join our tradition in celebration for Homecoming 2018!