The School of Public Affairs and Administration at Western Michigan University offers, in conjunction with the Student Financial Aid and Graduate College, various financial aid programs, scholarships and assistantships to students who are just entering as well as those already in a graduate program. Additional support are also available.
- Graduate College Fellowships and Grants
- WMU Student Financial Aid
- School of Public Affairs and Administration scholarships, awards, and funds
- Other Scholarship opportunities
- World Politics and Statecraft Fellowship at the Smith Richardson Foundation
- Michigan Township Association offers the Robert R. Robinson Scholarship
- White House Fellows: Applications are due in January of each year and the Fellowship runs from August to August.
- Scholarships and Fellowships from West Michigan Chapter of the National Association of Health Service Executives
Current and former students planning on or currently working full-time in the public service sector can apply for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program. This program potentially allows for federal student loans to be forgiven.