Newly admitted students in the School of Public Affairs and Administration at Western Michigan University need to see an advisor before starting a program.


Master of Public Administration

If you foresee the need for a leave of absence, to extend your time to complete the degree, or to discuss strategies for success, please see an advisor. Graduate coursework coupled with a full-time job can be difficult.

Doctor of Philosophy