Newly admitted students in the School of Public Affairs and Administration at Western Michigan University need to see an advisor before starting a program.
- Undergraduate students should contact Janice Maatman.
Master of Public Administration
- Battle Creek students: Contact Dr. Robert Peters. Appointments are handled through the Kendall Center at (269) 965-5380.
- Kalamazoo students: Contact Dr. Minerva Cruz and Dr. Barbara Liggett. Contact the School of Public Affairs and Administration for an appointment. Advising will be from 12:30-4 p.m. on 1/22, 2/2, 2/5, 2/16, 2/19, 3/2, 3/4, 3/23, 3/26, 4/6, 4/9, 4/20, and 4/23.
- Lansing students: Contact Dr. Robert Peters. Appointments are handled through the Lansing Community College University Center at (517) 483-9728.
If you foresee the need for a leave of absence, to extend your time to complete the degree, or to discuss strategies for success, please see an advisor. Graduate coursework coupled with a full-time job can be difficult.
Doctor of Philosophy
- Doctoral students should contact Dr. Matthew Mingus.